Undergraduate Degree, Institut Teknologi Bandung, 1988
Doctoral Degree, Universitaet zu Koeln, Germany , 1997
Elementary Physics, Physics and Industry, Modeling of Physical System
1. Umar Fauzi: An Estimation of rock permeability and its anisotropy from thin sections using a renormalization group approach, Energy Sources, Part A: Recovery, Utilization, and Environmental Effects, 33:6, 2011.
2. F.D.E. Latief, B. Biswal, Umar Fauzi, R. Hilfer: Continuum reconstruction of the pore scale microstructure for Fontainebleau sandstone, Physica A, Vol. 389, Issue 8, April 2010.
3. F.D.E. Latief, U. Fauzi, S. Bijaksana, Y. Bindar: Pore Structure Characterization of 3D Random Pigeon Hole Rock Models, International Journal of Rock Mechanics and Mining Sciences, Vol 47, Issue 3, April 2010.
4. Khumaedi Sastrawiharja, Satria Bijaksana, Umar Fauzi, and Linus Ampang Pasasa, Anisotropy of Magnetic Susceptibility and Elemental Compositions in Andesitic Rocks, Indonesian Journal of Physics. 19.1, January, 2008, pp. 19-22.
5. Alamta Singarimbun, Harry Mahardika, Wahyu Srigutomo, and Umar Fauzi, A Preliminary Result of Seismoelectric Responses Study on Shallow Fluid-Saturated Layer: Numerical Modeling Using Transfer Function Approach, Indonesian Journal of Physics, Vol 19 No. 3, July 2008
6. Fourier Dzar Eljabbar Latief and Umar Fauzi, Performance Analysis of 2D and 3D Fluid Flow Modelling Using Lattice Boltzmann Method, Indonesian Journal of Physics. 18.2, April, 2007, pp. 47-52
7. Umar Fauzi, ; Microstructure Characterization of Pigeon Hole Rock Models at Different Scale A Preliminary Study, , IJP, 18.3, July, 2007, pp. 73-76.
8. Hamdi Rifai, Satria Bijaksana, Umar Fauzi, and Bagus E.B. Nurhandoko, Challenges in the Measurement of LUSI’s Physical Properties, Indonesian Journal of Physics. 18.4, October, 2007, pp. 87-90.
9. B. Tezkan, P. Georgescu, U. Fauzi: A radiomagnetotelluric survey on an oil-contaminated area near the Brazi Refinery, Romania, Geophysical Prospecting Vol 53, pp. 311-323, 2005.
10. Fauzi, U., Mulyadi, Bachri A. S., Physical and Lattice Gas Automata Fluid Flow Modeling in Real Porous Media, Indonesian Journal of Physics, Vol 16, No 3, 2005.
1. Utilization and Development of Image Processing and Analysis Software for Sample Characterization Study of Digital Micro CT Scan Results (2014),
2. Characterization of Porous Medium Digital Based on Micro-Computed Tomography Scan (?-CT Scan): Case Study of Porous Rock (2014) ,
3. Study of Up-Scaling and Dependence of Physical Properties of Porous Rocks to the Resolution of Micro-Tomography Scan (2013)
4. Visualization and Characterization of Crack-Type of Pore Space in Geothermal Reservoir Rock Using Image Analysis of Micro-CT Scan (2013)
5. Study of Characteristic of Random Grain Penetrable Model and Gravity Driven Sedimentation Model (2013)
6. Study of Rock Pore Shape Using Fourier Descriptor Analysis (2012)
7. Modeling and Reconstruction of Sandstone from Various Regions in Indonesia Using Grain-Based Methods (2012)
8. Modeling of 3D Sedimentation Granules Under the Influence of Gravity Using Molecular Dynamics (2012)