Undergraduate Degree, Bandung Institute of Technology, 1994
Master Degree, Bandung Institute of Technology, 1996
Doctoral Degree, Universitaet Tuebingen , 2003
Elementary Physics, Medical Physics
1. The Effect of Number and Location of Seed to Dose Distribution in Prostate seed Implant Brachytheraphy with I-125 Use a Dose Volume Histogram: A Monte Carlo - Study, XIth AOCMP Congress, 29 Sept. – 01 Oct. 2011, Kyushu - Fukuoka, Japan.
2. The study for visibility of markers in X-ray imaging for enchanting the quality of its image, Xth AOCMP Congress, 15 – 17 Oct. 2010, Taipei, Taiwan.
3. Simulation Monte Carlo for Learning Interaction Process in X-Rays Diagnostic. XIIIth AOCMP & XIth SEACOMP Congress, 12 – 14 Dec. 2013,
1. Study of In-Vitro Experiment and Monte Carlo Simulation in Animal Cell to Characterization of Gadolinium as Contrast Agent, 2014, National Research Center Nanotechnology, Rp. 50 Million
2. Determination Correction Factor of Electron Contamination Dose Calculation for Photon Beam, 2014, Riset inovasi KK, Rp. 50 Million.
3. Detection System of Brain Abnormality Based on Human Visual System Model in MRI Images, 2013, Riset Peningkatan Kapasitas, Rp. 50 Million.