To yield individuals who can work professionally as researchers, lecturers, teachers, industrial technicians, and entrepreneurs.
Student are expected to have:
- Ability to demonstrate concepts of classical physics and modern physics by identifying physical properties of a system.
- Ability to model a standard physical system with mathematics.
- Ability to understand and to use mathematics and computing devices to solve standard physical systems.
- Ability to analyze a system by applying mathematics and utilizing computing devices.
- Ability to design and conduct experiments for physics or related fields and to process, analyze, and interpret the obtained data.
- Ability to communicate properly and to write an appropriate scientific report.
- Ability to work effectively in group or individually.
- Ability to apply one’s physics knowledge into interdisciplinary problems.
- Qualities of an appropriate scientist.
- Ability to learn independently and to continue one’s study to a higher level.